Websites that run using WordPress need to ensure WordPress hosting requirements are met.
- PHP version 5.6.24 or greater
- In Apache, enable mod_rewrite module ( for clean URIs known as Permalinks )
- Allows remote connections ( Most Hosting Companies allows it by default)
- If your host blocks outgoing HTTP connections, many parts of the WordPress will not function
- Set Memory Limit minimum to 512MB. More Details
- Set Upload_max_filesize minimum to 32 MB
- Set max_execution_time to 600 ( very important parameter for importing demo )
Note: In Case of SiteGround Hosting 120 seconds are enough
Recommended Host Provider
Wyzi works with every host provider company, but according to our experience, Site Ground is the best Hosting Company compatible with Wyzi Theme by default. We even host our demos with Site Ground !
Choosing Site Ground will directly set you the recommended environment for Wyzi with no need to worry about the technical requirements because they are specialists with WordPress. Add to that they offer great value Live Support 24/7 that according to our experience is the best in this domain. The best part is loading speeds, their caching system is so so fast, and is completely compatible with caching plugins we recommend in this documentation..
You can follow this link to Sign up with Site Ground to get a great deal ( 60% Off !!! ) and great help:
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater or any version of MariaDB
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater is recommended
- The latest available version of WordPress is always recommended.
- Latest WordPress Official Version Link
- Make sure to keep updating your installed version for security reasons