In order to create Businesses Categories, you need to visit WordPress Backend then from the left sidebar, choose “Business“-> “Categories“:
Note : Without creating Business Categories, Business Owners will not be able to create Businesses from the Front End
- Make sure to create Parent and One Child Deep
- Category Name is the title of the category.
- Slug can be left empty where WordPress fills it automatically
- Parent in case you are inputing a Child Category
- Description of Category that Appears in Category Archives Pages under the Title.
- Category Icon (for Parent Categories only) used on Map, Categories Slider, Business Posts ..etc..
- Category Background Color used as a background Color on Map Markers, Category Slider, Business Posts ..etc..