Websites that run using WordPress need to ensure WordPress hosting requirements are met.
- PHP version 5.6.24 or greater
- In Apache, enable mod_rewrite module ( for clean URIs known as Permalinks )
- Allows remote connections ( Most Hosting Companies allows it by default)
- If your host blocks outgoing HTTP connections, many parts of the WordPress will not function
- Set Memory Limit minimum to 512MB. More Details
- Set Upload_max_filesize minimum to 32 MB
- Set max_execution_time to 600 ( very important parameter for importing demo )
- MySQL version 5.0.15 or greater or any version of MariaDB
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater is recommended
- The latest available version of WordPress is always recommended.
- Latest WordPress Official Version Link
- Make sure to keep updating your installed version for security reasons